To guard against credit card fraud, we offer secure online ordering using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. The connection between your browser and our servers is encrypted with industry-standard SSL technology, which scrambles ordering information so that only your browser and our servers can decipher it. To use this option you must have a browser that supports SSL, such as later versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Communicator.
If your browser does not support SSL, or if you are unable to establish a secure connection due to a company firewall, please call us at (818.241.4200 to place your order by phone.
What Information Do We Collect from You?
When you visit our Web site, our server automatically recognizes your Internet Protocol address (IP address) or domain name. In order to enhance our Web site, we may track the way our visitors and customers are using the site. Personal information, such as your name and e-mail address, is not included in this analysis. Unless you provide it, we do not collect or know your name or e-mail address. We do not follow your browsing path outside of www.PCTechSystemsInc.com
In addition, like most other e-commerce Web sites, our site uses "cookies" -- small files placed temporarily in your Internet browser -- to keep track of your stay at our Web site. The text in a cookie, by itself, only tells us that you have visited our site before. A cookie generated by our site contains no information about you and does not gather information from your computer about you. It contains only an alphanumeric ID that, for example, allows you to retrieve your shopping basket. In this way, the cookie lets you continue shopping where you left off with your last visit without losing any of the items in your list.
When you place an order, request a catalog, sign up for our Newsletter, monthly and weekly specials or participate in a promotion or contest, we ask you to provide information including your name, postal address, e-mail address and, in the case of product orders, credit card number. Except to verify credit card information to complete your order, we do not use or release any credit card or financial information for any purpose.
Fraudulent Activity: IP address or domain name can used by law enforcement officials to identify fraudulent activity. Both the FBI and the US Secret Service are responsible for investigating Internet fraud cases. Persons who commit fraudulent activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
Fraudulent information will be provided to the issuing bank, shipping carriers, and our business partners.
How do we Use the Information We Collect?
PCTechSystemsInc.com does not sell, rent, give away, or loan any identifiable information regarding its customers to any third party without the customer's consent. If you provide us with your postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, you may receive our promotional mailings, e-mails or telephone calls. If you receive e-mail from us that you would rather not receive, simply send us an e-mail containing your exact e-mail address in the body text at info@PCTechSystemsInc.com how the unsubscribe instructions set forth at the bottom of each e-mail. If you do not wish to receive our catalog, other promotional mailings, e-mails or telephone calls, please write to us at the address set forth below. We will be happy to respect your request not to participate in our direct marketing programs.
We do not share e-mail names collected on our site for purposes of permitting other companies to market to you through e-mail. Providing us your e-mail address will not result in your receiving unsolicited commercial e-mail from any third party.
The personally identifying information you provide us and information regarding your order may be disclosed to certain third parties that assist us in the ordinary course of business, subject to appropriate confidentiality agreements. These vendors may include (but are not limited to) our commercial printer, common carriers, credit card or leasing companies and in some cases the manufacturers of the product you purchase. Please contact us at the below address and we will be happy to direct you to these vendors if you would like to review their privacy policies and practices.
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail containing your exact e-mail address in the body text to remove@PCTechSystemsInc.com For your convenience, we typically reprint this instruction at the bottom of each e-mail we send you so that you may opt-out of our program at any time.
If you do not wish to receive postal mailings or telephone calls from us, please let us know by mailing or faxing a letter containing your name and address to:
1545 N. Verdugo Rd. Suite 120
Glendale, CA 91208 Fax: 818.241.4202
How to Contact Us
You may request access to your personally identifying information stored in our systems in the ordinary course of business. Please contact us in one of the manners set forth above. Upon reviewing this information, you may request that we correct any information that is inaccurate.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and PCTechSystemsInc.com using, browsing and/or using this site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by PCTechSystemsInc.com from its offices within the United States. PCTechSystemsInc.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of California.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by PCTechSystemsInc.com or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of PCTechSystemsInc.com or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without PCTechSystemsInc.com permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
The materials on this Site are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of PCTechSystemsInc.com's proprietary rights in them.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PCTechSystemsInc.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF PCTechSystemsInc.com OR AN PCTechSystemsInc.com'S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by PCTechSystemsInc.com or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data provided to PCTechSystemsInc.com through online access will be handled in accordance with PCTechSystemsInc.com's Online Privacy Practices. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Term of Use Revisions
Terms and Conditions Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from PCTechSystemsInc.com. (?PCTechSystemsInc.com?) that will be provided to you (?Customer?) on orders for computer systems, related products and/or services sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the computer systems, related products and/or services described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH PCTechSystemsInc.com IN SUCH CASE, THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS PCTechSystemsInc.com'S STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. This agreement, the policies printed in the applicable PCTechSystemsInc.com advertisement, and the policies, terms and conditions stated on the applicable PCTechSystemsInc.com invoice and/or packing slip constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and cannot be modified except in a written agreement signed by both parties. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in PCTechSystemsInc.com's sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend the document or to enter an order for product(s) or services that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and PCTechSystemsInc.com.
2. Governing Law. Transactions between Customer and PCTechSystemsInc.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
3. Payment Terms; Order, Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within PCTechSystemsInc.com's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by PCTechSystemsInc.com, payment must be made received by PCTechSystemsInc.com prior to PCTechSystemsInc.com's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products and services will be made by credit card, C.O.D., wire transfer, or other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed by PCTechSystemsInc.com. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on PCTechSystemsInc.com's invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. PCTechSystemsInc.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon PCTechSystemsInc.com until accepted by PCTechSystemsInc.com. Any quotation given by PCTechSystemsInc.com will be valid for the period state on the quotation, otherwise all quotations are expired 24 hours from their submission. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. Credit card orders will only be charged at the time of shipping. Back order items will not be charged until products are in stock and ready to be shipped.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on PCTechSystemsInc.com's invoice(s). Unless customer provides PCTechSystemsInc.com with a valid and correct applicable tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to PCTechSystemsInc.com's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge will be shown on PCTechSystemsInc.com's invoice.
5. Title; Risk of loss; Late or Delayed Shipments Title to items being purchased is retained by PCTechSystemsInc.com until said items are paid for by the purchaser, and title passes to purchaser at that time. Customer takes on full liability for safety and validity of delivery address given to us at the time of purchase. PCTechSystemsInc.com will not incur any forwarding costs on shipments. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software shall remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: PCTechSystemsInc.com explicitly disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PCTechSystemsInc.com SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANYONE OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. PCTechSystemsInc.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, PCTechSystemsInc.com IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE(S) UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
All merchandise is sold AS IS. Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, PCTechSystemsInc.com makes no warranty as to the performance of any merchandise sold. PCTechSystemsInc.com is not responsible for system downtime, lost data, etc. PCTechSystemsInc.com does not warrant that the functions contained in any product sold will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that its Web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. PCTechSystemsInc.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. This disclaimer by PCTechSystemsInc.com in no way affects the terms of a manufacturer's warranty, if any.
7. Changes: Pricing, availability, and Offers. Due to the fast-moving nature of the computing industry, prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without prior notice. PCTechSystemsInc.com reserves the right to make changes without notice due to market conditions, manufacturer or supplier product discontinuation, or typographical, photographic or technical errors in online or print advertising. Product and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at time of shipment. PCTechSystemsInc.com reserves the right to substitute equivalent items. If Customer has ordered a product that is subject to a price increase, PCTechSystemsInc.com shall hold Customer's order and inform Customer of the increase.